Craft beer’s popularity can’t be understated. Getting in on the craft beer craze can prove extremely profitable for your restaurant or bar – but where do you start?
Fortunately, Fast Casual has an excellent article detailing how you can find the right craft beers for your restaurant, and use them to a successful degree. Hit the link below for the full read.
To recap, here’s Fast Casual’s six ways summarized for your reading convenience.
- Use the industry’s “flavor of the week” cycle
- Research breweries in your area
- Using your bar POS system, track the performance of individual beers
- Try including the winners from local and national craft beer competitions
- Leverage the insights of your local beer snob population
- Introduce flights: the craft beer version of wine tasting
Capitalize With CoGoBuzz
Digitally capitalize on craft beer’s popularity with CoGoBuzz! Our state-of-the-art digital marketing service features WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions that will connect you to the mobile devices your customers use so much. Through a one-time login to the HotSpot, customers are taken to an interactive landing page, where they can check out your brand new craft beers, menus, specials, and more! With our SMS solution, you can send automated texts promoting your new craft selections as soon as they’re available. With CoGoBuzz, you’ll get more repeat customers, automatic Facebook followers, and so much more. Check out the rest of our website to learn what else CoGoBuzz can do for you.