Want to make sure your bar or restaurant has the top beer from the top breweries? Thanks to the Brewers Association, which recently released the list of top breweries in the U.S. (by sales volume) for 2017, you can find out exactly what you need to know. Head over to Food & Wine for a look at what you need to know.
Here’s a quick recap of the article’s big points.
Craft Brewers’ List
- Yuengling, Boston Beer Company, Sierra Nevada, and New Belgium are still at the top.
- The top 21 craft breweries haven’t changed much – with the exception of CANarchy, who is now ranked in ninth.
- Anchor Brewing is off the list (it’s no longer considered craft); replaced with Colorado’s Odell Brewing, jumping five spots ahead.
- Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Brewery and Green Flash Brewing each had big drops.
Top 50 Brewing Companies
- Anheuser-Busch and MillerCoors remain in the top two.
- Constellation, Heineken, and Diageo are now in the top eight for the first time.
Capitalize With CoGoBuzz
With CoGoBuzz, digitally promoting your bar’s top new beer options is easy. Leveraging powerful WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions, our digital marketing service connects you directly to your customers’ mobile devices – both in-restaurant and out. Automatically get more repeat customers, Facebook followers, and even more loyal customers. Check out the rest of our website to learn more!