Millennials are notorious for being tricky to market to. Need a little help getting more of them into your restaurant? At the link below, head over to QSR Magazine and get clued into the key to attracting Millennial diners.
Let’s recap the article’s main points.
- Millennials are outspending baby boomers at restaurants by 4% (U.S. Department of Agriculture’s food expenditure data)
- Food must align with “values and preferences”
- Ethnic cuisine accounts for nearly half of U.S. flavoring occasions (McCormick’s Flavor Forecast)
- According to the NPD Group, due to their busier lifestyles, Millennials are eating smaller, lower-priced, healthier options (i.e. sandwiches, snack food, etc.)
- Convenience is essential when targeting this generation
- Customization, handheld options, ethnic cuisine, and house-made condiments are all effective ways to attract Millennials
Target Millennials With CoGoBuzz
Attracting Millennials to your restaurant becomes so much easier with CoGoBuzz. Our digital marketing service leverages WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions that are guaranteed to resonate with all of your Millennial customers. With CoGoBuzz, you’ll be able to let Millennials know that your menus are packed with exactly what they’re looking for! On top of that, get automatic social media followers, more repeat customers, and even implement a digital text-based loyalty program. Check out the rest of our website to learn more!