Posting on social media doesn’t have to feel like throwing darts and hoping one sticks. Fortunately for all of us, there’s some pretty well-documented data on the optimal times to get posting on each of the major social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+.
Thanks to HubSpot, we’ve got a nice rundown of the best times. You can check them out at the link below.
A few takeaways from the article…
- 80% of the US population is in the Central and Eastern time zones.
- For Facebook – posting at 3 PM will get you the most clicks, while 1 PM will get you the most shares.
- For Twitter – Wednesday around noon and 5-6 PM are peak moments during workers’ breaks.
- For LinkedIn – Business people are more likely to read LinkedIn in the mornings, much like the newspaper.
- For Pinterest – Don’t post on Pinterest during work hours! No one is on during work.
- For Instagram – The best time is 8-9 AM. Don’t post at 3-4 PM.
- For Google+ – 90% of users are lurkers, which means they won’t interact with your content.
The CoGoBox Factor
Now that you know when to post, let CoGoBox help you get Followers, Engagement, and more.
Our automated state-of-the-art service links you up with customers’ social media, delivering you with fully realized customer profiles. You’ll discover what makes your customers tick, making your social media game that much easier.