According to Smart Insights – almost half of companies (49%!) are doing digital marketing without any sort of strategy. That may work for some, but having an actual, fully developed strategy can make all the difference. Check out Smart Insights’ full article on why you need a digital marketing strategy at the link below.
10 reasons you need a digital marketing strategy in 2017
To review, here’s the 10 reasons from the article.
- You’re directionless
- You won’t know your online market share
- Existing and start-up competitors will gain market share
- You don’t have a powerful online value proposition
- You don’t know your online customers well enough
- You’re not integrated (“disintegrated”)
- Digital doesn’t have enough people/budget given its importance
- You’re wasting money and time through duplication
- You’re not agile enough to catch up or stay ahead
- You’re not optimizing
The CoGoBox Factor
While CoGoBox won’t actually write a word-for-word plan out for you, it’ll make developing one a whole heck-of-a lot easier.
The best part? It’s automatic. Track consumer metrics, discover what customers want, and fully optimize your digital strategy. CoGoBox serves measurable data for you on a silver platter.