The following Toast article offers some amazing digital marketing tips that work for restaurant marketing newbies, experts, and everything in between!
Read the article, and refresh with our quick outline below!
Level 1: Newbie Restaurant Marketer
- Reach Out to Your Network
- Outsource Website Development
- Make a Google My Business Profile
Level 2: Beginner Restaurant Marketer
- Create Restaurant Social Media Accounts
- Claim Your Yelp Business Listing
- Post Your Menu Online
Level 3: Intermediate Restaurant Marketer
- Build a Template Website
- Interact with Customers Online
- Start an Email Campaign
- Engage Influencers and Bloggers
- Create Your Own Blog
Level 4: Advanced Restaurant Marketer
- Dabble in Paid Social Advertising
- Advertise on Restaurant Specific Sites
- Build a Custom Website
- Utilize Search Engine Marketing
How CoGoBox Helps
The beautiful thing about our state-of-the-art marketing service, CoGoBox, is that it works for every level of restaurant marketer.
Whether you’re a beginner, and you just need help getting your social media following off-the-ground with automatic followers, or you’re an expert, and you want fully developed customer profiles, CoGoBox has what you’re looking for.