Content doesn’t just spread by itself. It’s easy to post something once, and hope everyone sees it. In reality however, distributing your content correctly can be even more important than the actual content creation in the first place! This article from Social Media Today has an incredibly useful rundown of 5 tactics to get your content distributed and noticed.
To review, here’s all five tactics below.
1. Post multiple times on your own social channels
2. Include a click-to-tweet in your content
3. Share content with mentioned or quoted people in your piece
4. Repost on social syndicates like Medium and Pulse
5. Post to social forums and communities
Master Social Media With CoGoBox
CoGoBox not only builds your social media audience automatically – it also discovers your customers for you. Our service provides you with fully realized customer profiles, ensuring that you have all the information you need to develop accurate target audiences.
With CoGoBox, getting your message out is a piece of cake. Whether you’re promoting content via in-store WiFi, SMS, or our integrated Email solution, CoGoBox delivers. Check out the rest of our website to learn more!