Good news: Egg-Based restaurants are in right now. Eggs are popular, versatile, and affordable, so it’s really no huge surprise people are finding success with them. But what if you’re not running an egg-based restaurant? Well, turns out you don’t have to be. Crack open this article from Forbes to learn more about the egg-craze, and get a little insight into how you can leverage it for your own restaurant.
Egg-Based Restaurants Are All They Are Cracked Up To Be
Here’s some takeaways from the article…
- Forbes notes that these dishes have high profit margins, and that the limited menus appeal to both Gen Z and millennials.
- Burger restaurants have taken advantage of protein-heavy dieters by offering a fried egg atop burgers – while raising the price significantly beyond the actual cost of the egg.
- According to the American Egg Board, heavy egg users (people who buy more than three dozen eggs monthly) has increased to 45%.
- According to Nielsen, retail eggs sales are up 4% (as of September 2016).
- Burger prices may be up, but egg prices are down. This makes offering eggs as a topping a compelling option for burger joints.
Market with CoGoBox
CoGoBox makes it easy to market any and all of your brand new Egg-cellent menu items!
We take your in-restaurant mobile experience to the next level, delivering your menu, deals, and more straight to customers’ mobile devices. Our state-of-the-art WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions promote your restaurant affordably and intuitively. Whatever new menu items you come up with, we make it simple to promote – Instantly! Check out the rest of our website to learn more.