Halloween is coming, and with it, so many opportunities to make money. In fact, I’d even say it’s a bit terrifying!
These 8 Spooky Marketing Tips are just what you need to renew some interest into your business. Take a look!
- Host a party or event. It doesn’t have to be overly elaborate – just couple it with deals and specials, and you’ll be sure to see an uptick in both sales and foot traffic. Pumpkin-carving contests and costume parties are hard to resist, especially when there’s a prize on the line!
- Did I mention deals and specials? Limited time Halloween-themed offers are great for the entire month of October.
- Go all in on the Halloween theme for your business. There are a ton of ways to do this. Your go-to option is to hit the party store, and decorate every single corner of your business with pumpkins, bats, and whatever other scary props you can find. Everything orange and black is ideal. But don’t just stop at decorations. Think of your business’s entire atmosphere. Halloween-themed music can add quite a lot. Maybe even let your employees show off their costumes.
- Spookify your social media. Throw some Halloween-imagery into your logo. Post a picture of your spooky decorations. Promote your events, parties, and deals.
- Have a scary movie night (or nights). When the week of Halloween rolls around, set up a TV or projector, and play a different movie every night.
- Theme your products. Whether you’re a retail store, a restaurant, or something else entirely, Halloween presents the perfect opportunity to incentivize purchases with special items. Running a restaurant? Try serving up some spooky dishes. Clothing store? Sell some scary shirts.
- Trick-or-Treat? This one doesn’t take too much effort. All you need to do is keep grab a bowl, buy some candy, and place it out as a tasty offering for your customers. It’s a nice gesture, and a great way to get into the spirit of things.
8. Try CoGoBuzz
Whether you’re having a party, offering a few spooky deals, or you’re just placing some candy out for the kids – CoGoBuzz is best way to digitally promote your business this Halloween. Our service takes advantage of state-of-the-art WiFi, SMS, and Email marketing solutions, ensuring that your business is promoted both in-store and out.
With in-store WiFi, CoGoBuzz displays an interactive landing page on your customers’ mobile devices, letting you show off your special deals, encourage social media Likes, and more! Our SMS platform allows customers to enroll in digital loyalty programs, so that you can promote what you’re doing for Halloween instantly. Every aspect of CoGoBuzz delivers fully measurable results.
What does your restaurant do for Halloween? Sound off in the comments!