Fall is officially in the air. And a new season means new food for your restaurant’s menu. Get some inspiration from this great article over at Foodable! Hit the link below to read up.
Let’s take a look at a brief recap of the article.
At The Bar
- Try Oktoberfest-style brews
- Give local beers a shot
- Taste before you order from reps
Worldly-Inspired Seasonal Menus
- Try new, seasonal spices
- Inject smoky flavors, with kabob dishes marinated in Middle Eastern spices
- Asian flavors – Korean stews for example
- Chard is an excellent fall vegetable choice
- Root vegetable are also popular
Promote Seasonal Specials with CoGoBuzz
Want to easily, affordably, and digitally promote all of your seasonal specials? Look no further than CoGoBuzz.
We’ll redefine your in-restaurant mobile experience! We deliver your menu, deals, and more straight to mobile devices – directly through in-store WiFi. With our SMS and Email solutions, we make it a piece of cake to promote every single new menu item – Instantly! Check out the rest of our website to learn more.