Every marketer worth their salt knows that holiday-based marketing campaigns are a great way to get some extra mileage out of customers. Turns out, according to a survey you can read about over at Mobile Marketing Watch, they’re pretty effective when it comes to mobile campaigns as well.
But – there’s a twist here. A lot of digital marketers just might be missing the mark when it comes to most effectively capitalizing on these holiday trends. Get the full lowdown at the link below.
Here’s a few takeaways from the article…
- Unsurprisingly, 95% of businesses see the holidays as a marketing opportunity. Therefore, the competition is there.
- According to the survey, mobile “tops the list” for customer engagement.
- 60% of businesses prefer in-app purchases based around holidays whereas only 5% of consumers prefer that.
- 54% of consumers are willing to watch reward-based videos, while only 20% of marketers opt to include these in their mobile holiday campaigns.
- Essentially, the disparity with these statistics demonstrate that there’s a critical misunderstanding of consumer preferences when it comes to mobile marketing.
Discover Customers With CoGoBuzz
This holiday season, if you’re looking to discover the best ways to digitally engage with your customers via mobile, look no further than CoGoBuzz. Our service is extensively designed to target customers both in-store and out, with industry-leading WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions. We connect you with your customers via social media, getting you automatic followers, and cluing you into valuable customer insights. Our service is all about customer engagement. We’ll help you find the best way to optimize your mobile marketing campaigns this holiday season. Check out our website to learn more!