If you’re still finalizing your Holiday Email Campaign for the year, these 8 Tips over at HubSpot are just what you’re looking for. Your Holiday Campaign is a huge opportunity for your business, so let’s make sure you get it right! Hit the link below for the full article.
To recap, here’s all 8 Tips from HubSpot.
- Start planning way before you think you should.
- Focus on the customer, not an aggressive sales agenda.
- Interactivity and fallback go hand in hand.
- Segment and rule.
- Get personal.
- Take the responsive route (it’s not just an ‘option’ anymore!).
- Get real with real-time content.
- Break the boundaries of email and go social.
This Holiday Season – Empower Your Email Marketing With CoGoBuzz
When it comes to empowering your existing CRM and Email Marketing accounts, CoGoBuzz is the industry standard. This Holiday Season, look no further than our extremely affordable solution. Using in-business WiFi, our service collects profile information from guests via Facebook, Email Address, or Phone Number logins. We then develop a full customer profile, store it, and automatically send it to your Marketing List of choice, such as HubSpot, MailChimp, or Constant Contact. CoGoBuzz gives you all the data you’ll need to need to fully optimize your Holiday Campaign to its peak potential.