Technology is changing faster than ever. As a result, it’s becoming even more important for marketers to get ahead of new trends. Here’s 18 trends to watch for next year, courtesy of Entrepreneur. Hit the link below for the full article.
18 Marketing Trends to Watch in 2018
Here’s all 18 trends for your viewing pleasure.
- AI takes over website messaging.
- Personalization goes to the next level.
- Quant marketing goes mainstream.
- Marketers begin developing augmented-reality content.
- In-car ads become a new marketing channel for some.
- Brands start to develop voice-optimized content.
- Privacy protection becomes a major selling point.
- Instagram becomes a more valuable channel than Facebook.
- Leading brands invest in live events.
- B2B marketers create multichannel cold-outreach campaigns.
- Twitter dies a quiet death.
- LinkedIn sees new life among B2B marketers.
- Machine learning changes how marketers manage ads.
- Predictive lead scoring makes marketers rethink lead routing.
- Virtual reality is called into question.
- Consumers expect more from brands.
- Influencer marketing remains a useful strategy.
- Gated content falls out of vogue.
Market Into 2018 With CoGoBuzz
Keep your business ahead of next year’s marketing trends (and beyond) with CoGoBuzz. Our fully-featured marketing service tracks consumer metrics, discovers what your customers want, and fully optimizes your digital strategy. The best part? It does all of that automatically. With our service, you’ll find out what resonates with your customers, and what doesn’t. Our extensive WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions are designed to target your customers in-store and out with digital loyalty programs, tailored advertisements, and more. Check out the rest of our website to learn more!