Gourmet coffee is becoming quite the popular trend for quick service restaurants. If you’ve never served gourmet coffee in your restaurant, you may be wondering how to cash in on the craze.
Get started with this detailed article from QSR Magazine, featuring Emily Wood Bowron, director of strategic marketing at coffee provider Red Diamond, and discover how you can start profiting.
Here’s a quick recap of the article’s biggest points.
- Almost 60% of coffee is considered “gourmet or specialty.” The key to effective differentiation is providing good customization options.
- Cold brew sales have risen “580 percent between 2011 and 2016,” making it the next big trend in coffee.
- There’s an increased interest in chocolate and “bakery” flavors for hot coffee such as gingerbread caramel, maple, cookie dough, etc.
- Higher quality coffee leads to better sales.
- Try using paper cups or sleeves.
- Buy the most fresh and consistent coffee that you can so that you can ensure you don’t lose customers to the competition.
- “Local” coffee doesn’t necessarily mean fresh coffee.
Cash In With CoGoBuzz
You’re this close to cashing in on gourmet coffee. All you need is our state-of-the-art digital marketing service: CoGoBuzz.
Featuring advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions, CoGoBuzz connects you straight to your customers’ mobile devices, providing your brand with a significant boost in engagement. Through a one-time login to the HotSpot, customers are taken to an interactive landing page, where they can check out your brand new gourmet coffee, menus, specials, and much more! With our SMS solution, you can send automated texts promoting your new coffee selections as soon as they’re available. Take advantage of a fully digital loyalty program, more repeat customers, and even automatic Facebook followers! Check out the rest of our website to learn more about CoGoBuzz.