Getting the edge on your competition is bigger than just doing your best to outdo your competitors. In order to truly succeed, you need to look inwards. Get a better understanding of how to compete in the restaurant industry with this informative write-up from Foodable!
There are 2 Ways to Compete in the Restaurant Industry
Let’s look at a quick recap of the article.
- Can source cheaper ingredients from different vendors
- Need to be aware that consumers are becoming more conscious of health and food quality
- Competing through price alone deposits major long term risk
- Consumers will accept higher prices if they recognize higher quality ingredients are being used
- Quality isn’t just about the food, it’s about the experience as a whole
The article suggest that in order to succeed, rather than focusing on just getting the edge using price or quality alone, you should focus on two things.
- What your unique story as a restaurant is
- What your unique angle that helps you stand out is
Compete With CoGoBuzz
With CoGoBuzz, differentiating your restaurant from the competition is a piece of cake. Our state-of-the-art digital marketing service redefines your total restaurant experience with advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions. Your menu, deals, events, and more, are all accessible in-browser, right when your customers connect to your HotSpot. You’ll take advantage of a fully digital, text-based loyalty program, letting you instantly engage and reward your customers with a simple text message! On top of that, we’ll automatically produce a full customer profile for every customer that logs in to your WiFi. Check out the rest of our website to learn more!