A happy customer is good for business. According to HubSpot, on average, happy customers will share their experiences to nine other people. I’d say that’s reason enough to do your absolute best to ensure customer satisfaction.
Here’s eight easy tips to keep your customers happy.
- Start by just being more friendly. Have you ever bought something from an employee that was just straight up grumpy? I know I have. It can really sour the experience. If I can buy the same product at two different places, I know I’m more likely to go to the business where I’ll have the better interaction.
- Actively engage. Going out of your way to engage with your customers will keep them satisfied, and it’ll give them the impression that you’re genuinely interested in keeping them as customers.
- Take complaints very seriously. If one customer has a complaint, then there’s probably a lot more that feel the same way. According to 1st Financial Training services, 96% of all dissatisfied customers will leave without complaining. Of those customers, 91% won’t even come back.
- Have amazing customer support. Listen to their concerns. Having excellent customer service creates loyal customers in a huge way. According to research from RightNow, 73% of consumers are more likely to fall in love with brands that have friendly customer service representatives. You can read more on how customer support creates loyalty here.
- Reward loyalty. These are the people that make up the bulk of your business. Once you’ve built loyalty, you’ll want to make sure you keep it. That’s what loyalty programs are for. If you don’t already have one, it’s time to start investing in one. And if you do have one, it might be time to start thinking about how you can improve it.
- Be honest with them. Staying transparent with your customers builds trust in the brand. Trust is pretty important in any relationship – even between businesses and consumers.
- Appreciate their business. A simple “thank you” or “we hope to see you again next time” goes a long way.
- Interact with them on social media. Not only will it make customers happier, but it’ll actually get them spending more! A study from Bain and Company found that customers spend 20% to 40% more with companies that engage with them on social media.
Keep Customers Happy With CoGoBuzz
Start digitally keeping your customers happy with our state-of-the-art marketing service.
CoGoBuzz leverages advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions to incentivize customers to return to your business, even after just a single visit. Our service digitally redefines your business’s loyalty experience by seamlessly integrating a powerful text-based loyalty program. into your marketing efforts. This allows you to easily and effectively reward your customers. On top of that, we’ll get you more Facebook followers automatically. Because customers login through WiFi with their Facebook profile, Email, or phone number, we even produce fully realized customer profiles. Check out the rest of our website to learn more about CoGoBuzz!
How do you keep your customers happy? Sound off in the comments!