The link between content marketing and sales might be more significant than you give it credit for. To find out how content marketing should connect to your sales strategy, head to the link below, courtesy of Forbes.
To recap, here’s a brief outline of the article’s main points.
Why the Relationship Matters
- Tying value to your content.
- Better understanding your audience.
- Feedback and improvement loops.
Getting More Conversions
Getting Better Conversions
Learning About Customer Wants and Needs
Overarching Tips for Success
- Commit to best practices in each area.
- Open a dialogue between your teams.
- Segment everything you can.
- Think in terms of bottom-line results.
- Measure, analyze, and take action.
Promote With CoGoBuzz
When it comes to promoting your content at the digital level, look no further than CoGoBuzz. Our affordable state-of-the-art service builds your social media audience automatically, and discovers crucial insight into your customers. We provide you with fully realized customer profiles for every single customer that logs into your restaurant’s HotSpot. This ensures that you’ll have all the information you need to create and deliver awesome content that’ll help boost sales. Check out the rest of our website to learn more!