It’s commonly known that loyal, repeat customers spend more than current/new customers. Want a little inspiration to get more loyal customers in your restaurant? Over at Food & Wine, find out which chain restaurants Foursquare reported as having the most loyal customers (and more importantly – why).
At the link below, check out this highly informative article in it’s entirety.
These Chain Restaurants Have the Most Loyal Customers, According to Foursquare
Let’s recap the article’s key points.
- Foursquare built its list of 20 restaurants by analyzing data it collected from their most frequent users within a period of one year.
- Buffalo Wild Wings stood at the top of the list, representing the chain restaurant with the most loyal customers.
- Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, Denny’s, Applebee’s, IHOP, and Cracker Barrel were in the following positions.
- The report suggests “it’s clear that alcohol—and beer in particular—drives loyalty.”
- Other notable restaurants that wrapped up top spots included Hooters, Hard Rock, Twin Peaks and Miller’s Ale House.
Generate Loyalty With CoGoBuzz
When it comes to creating loyal customers, it doesn’t get any better than CoGoBuzz. Our state-of-the-art service actively incentivizes customers to return to your restaurant by leveraging advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions. CoGoBuzz keeps your customers constantly engaged to get them coming back for more. Take advantage of a fully digital SMS-based loyalty program that simplifies customer engagement down to a simple text message! Check out the rest of our website to learn more!