For restaurants, climbing the social media ladder can be a pretty daunting task. Social media is such a critical part of modern marketing, but building and maintaining your various social media accounts takes time and effort.
With CoGoBuzz you’ll be one step closer to mastering social media. Our incredible digital marketing service gets you more followers – Automatically!
Leveraging state-of-the-art WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions, our service engages your customers directly to the devices they use the most: their mobile ones. We’ll hook you up with fully trackable data for every customer that connects to your HotSpot. CoGoBuzz digitally discovers your audience, hooking you up with valuable data to help keep your social media strong.
Want to learn more about improving your social media? Over at QSR Magazine, get some inspiration from the top brands in the business! Hit the link below for the full article.
Which Restaurant Brands Rule the Social Media Universe?
To recap, here’s a quick breakdown of the article.
- Research from ShareIQ indicated that McDonalds, Subway, Taco Bell, Burger King, Wendy’s, Chick-fil-A, and Domino’s were the top quick service brands in social media.
- Taco Bell led brands on Facebook – garnering extremely high engagement levels.
- On Instagram, Domino’s stood ahead of the rest.
- Chick-fil-A had the highest engagement rate at 2.86%.
- Subway ranked somewhat lower than other brands. ShareIQ indicated that Subway’s social media image was too product-oriented, and seemed too corporate.
- McDonald’s earned success and high engagement from featuring video content.
Check out the rest of our website to learn more about CoGoBuzz!