There are two kinds of businesses out there: The ones that get their customers and the ones that don’t.
As a consumer, there’s nothing worse than dealing with a company that doesn’t quite have a grasp on the customer’s experience. The entire existence of a business is predicated on its ability to fulfill the customer need. Understanding customers isn’t just something businesses should do. It’s something they need to do.
Seriously – getting in touch with your customers’ wants, needs, desires, and even complaints can lead to prosperity for your business. Let’s take a look at 7 benefits of doing so PLUS how you can start (digitally) understanding your business’s customers.
- You won’t look tone-deaf. Customers can’t stand tone-deaf companies. No matter how much they complain about something, the company just doesn’t seem to get it, change, or react in any way. Every move your business makes should be done while considering how customers will react. That requires an understanding.
- It makes customer support a lot easier. When a business is aware of/dealing with common customer complaints or issues, proactively supporting the customer becomes a much smoother process.
- Customers will be happier. Once you’ve started understanding your customers, you’ll be able to surprise, reward, and engage with them in entirely new ways. Doing so will keep you relevant and raise loyalty to whole new levels.
- You’ll get better word-of-mouth. Word-of-mouth is one of the most coveted forms of promotion. But don’t take my word for it. According to Nielsen, 84% of consumers say that they trust recommendations from family, colleagues, and friends about products and services.
- Selling your product/service. You could have the best product in the entire world, but if you don’t understand who your customers are, or why they need it, you’re going to have hard time selling it.
- It puts you more in touch with your brand identity. Your brand identity is how you present every aspect of your business to your customers. If you have a more firm understanding of your customers, you’ll be in a position where you can refine your brand identity.
- You’ll be able to meet their future expectations. Once you have a clear picture of your typical customer, you’ll be able to more effectively predict what they’ll want from you before they even realize they want it.
Now that we’ve covered the benefits, let’s take a look at how you can understand your customers.
Understand Customers With CoGoBuzz
With CoGoBuzz, we’ve devised a genius solution to understanding your customers to the fullest extent. With our state-of-the-art marketing service, you’ll start learning about your customers affordably and digitally.
CoGoBuzz leverages in-store WiFi to discover your business’s core demographics, revealing crucial customer data. Because guests log in to your in-store HotSpot via Facebook, Email, or Phone Number, we’ll produces a full customer profile for every login. We’ll reveal the data behind your most frequent and active customers. We even link you up with your customers’ social media, so that you can examine their Likes, Interests, and more.
On top of all that, CoGoBuzz gets you more social media followers, loyalty club members, and repeat business – Automatically!
Want to learn more about how CoGoBuzz can help you understand your customers? Check out the rest of our website for more!
How has your understanding of customers affected your business? Sound off in the comments!