Email marketing may not be the newest form of digital marketing, but it is still very much worth your business’s time. The email marketing game has evolved over the years, and in 2018, you may need to refresh your strategy.
Start with CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art digital marketing service. Our service sets the industry standard in empowering your business’s current CRM and Email Marketing accounts. CoGoBuzz cleverly leverages your in-business WiFi to collect customer emails, providing your contact list with valuable customers. We develop full profiles for every single customer that logs in, and automatically integrate them with your Marketing List of choice, such as HubSpot, MailChimp, or Constant Contact.
Want to read up on some of the top best practices in email marketing – including why you should never purchase a contact list? (Remember, with CoGoBuzz, we’ll build your list for you… Automatically!) Head over to HubSpot at the link below!
Email Marketing Best Practices: How to Send Emails Your Subscribers Will Love
For your viewing convenience, here’s a quick recap of each best practice from the article.
- Don’t Purchase Contact Lists
- Use Incentives to Increase Open Rates
- Avoid Using ‘No-Reply’ in the Sender’s Email Address
- Stick to Fewer Than Three Typefaces
- Clean Your Mailing List Regularly
- Keep the Main Message and Call-to-Action Above the Fold
- Personalize the Email Greeting
- Keep Your Email 500-650 Pixels Wide
- Put Your Logo in the Upper Left-Hand Side of the Email
- Write Compelling (But Concise) Subject Lines
- Use Auto-Responders for Opt-Ins
- Closely Tie Emails to Landing Pages
- Conduct a Five-Second Test
Did you know our affordable service hooks your business up with automatic Facebook followers, a completely digital text-based loyalty program, and more? Check out the rest of our website to learn more about CoGoBuzz!