One of the most important parts of creating loyal customers is having excellent customer service.
With CoGoBuzz, our incredible digital marketing service, we leverage advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions to incentivize customers to return to your business. Our service makes it infinitely easier to create a meaningful relationship with customers. Gain automatic Facebook followers, take advantage of a digital text-based loyalty program, and so much more!
Want to improve your customer service? At the link below, check out these eleven phrases to avoid, courtesy of HubSpot.
For your viewing convenience, here’s a quick recap of the article.
- “Give me one second to look into that … “
- “Unfortunately, no … “
- “I can’t help with that.”
- “Actually … “
- “You misheard me.”
- “I’m sorry.”
- “Can I put you on hold?”
- “I don’t see your account information in our database.”
- “That’s not something I can do.”
- “Can I call you back?”
- “Can you remind me what your last name and phone number are?”
Plus, here’s 11 positive phrases (still courtesy of HubSpot).
- “This is possible, but I need to run a report first. This will only take two or three minutes, would you like me to place you on hold while I process it?”
- “I understand your frustration.”
- “I understand why you’d want that.”
- “I want to check that we’re both on the same page.”
- “What I’m hearing is [ISSUE]. Is that correct?”
- “I want to make sure I understand your issue … “
- “Would you mind if I put you on hold for a moment so I can dig into this further for you?”
- “Would you mind giving me a minute to double-check your account?”
- “As much as I’d love to help with that … “
- “I want to double-check with my team before giving you an answer so I don’t waste your time. When’s a good time for us to schedule a follow-up call?”
- “I want to make sure I’m not repeating myself.”
To learn more about CoGoBuzz, check out the rest of our website!