It’s the beginning of the year. Time to plan ahead! To get you prepped for all the big (and small) marketing campaigns you can run this year, here’s a checklist of holidays, celebrations, national days, and more to watch.
Here’s a rundown of holidays and seasonal campaigns to plan for.
- New Year’s (Hopefully you’re already on this one)
- Groundhog Day (February 2)
- Valentine’s Day (February 14)
- Fat Tuesday (March 5)
- St. Patrick’s Day (March 17)
- April Fools Day (April 1)
- Easter (April 21)
- Spring Cleaning
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day (May 12)
- Memorial Day (May 27)
- Father’s Day (June 16)
- Summer Marketing
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September 2)
- Halloween (October 31)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving/Black Friday (November 28/29)
- Small Business Saturday (November 30)
- Cyber Monday (December 2)
- Christmas (December 25)
- And New Year’s again
National Days and more
National Days can be great for marketing campaigns. Here’s a few big ones that I’ve handpicked for you.
- Get To Know Your Customers Day (Occurs the third Thursday of every quarter. 2019 dates are: January 17, April 18, July 19, and October 18.)
- National Pie Day (January 23)
- National Random Acts of Kindness Day (February 17)
- National Read Across America Day (March 1)
- International Women’s Day (March 8)
- National Pi Day (March 14)
- International Day of Happiness (March 20)
- National Siblings Day (April 10)
- National Pet Day (April 11)
- National Pizza Party Day (May 17)
- National Wine Day (May 25)
- National Best Friends Day (June 8)
- National Flag Day (June 14)
- Social Media Day (June 30)
- World Emoji Day (July 17)
- National Girlfriends Day (August 1)
- National Friendship Day (August 4)
- National Tell a Joke Day (August 16)
- National Women’s Equality Day (August 26)
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19)
- National Boyfriend Day (October 3)
- National Savings Day (October 12)
- National Train Your Brain Day (October 13)
- National Sandwich Day (November 3)
- National Cookie Day (December 4)
- Human Rights Day (December 10)
Of course, these aren’t the only days to work with. For more, head over to the incredible useful National Day Calendar website. Beyond National Days, the website also packs a list of National Week Observances, National Month Observances, and International Days. Check those out too!
Succeed in 2019 with CoGoBuzz
With CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art digital service, we’ll take your marketing experience to the next level. Leveraging advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions to promote your business, we’ll make running your next campaign a walk-in-the-park.
Featuring a 100% digital, text-based loyalty program, you’ll be able to instantly text your customers in coordination with your latest campaign, or just to remind them to check out a deal, event, or sale that you’re running. We’ll build your mailing list automatically, creating customer profiles for every customer that logs into your in-store HotSpot.
With CoGoBuzz, you’ll get automatic Facebook followers, repeat customers, and more! Check out the rest of our website to learn more.
What holidays or celebrations does your business build campaigns around? Sound off in the comments!