2018 was a particularly active year for the restaurant industry. Has your restaurant kept up with the trends?
Feel like you might need a little help going into 2019? Start with CoGoBuzz, our powerful marketing service. Leveraging advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions, our service develops full profiles for every customer that logs into your in-store HotSpot. On top of that, we’ll set you up with an advanced text-based loyalty program. Text and reward your customers all year long.
Need to catch up on the past year? Fast Casual recently revealed its top 20 most-read stories for the entirety of 2018. Head over to their website at the link below and check them out.
Here’s a recap of all 20 articles, for your viewing convenience.
- 7 technologies transforming the restaurant industry
- What you need to know about the most popular food delivery apps
- Top 3 technology innovations changing the restaurant industry
- Wahlburgers selling burgers at US grocery stores
- 11 menu trends going mainstream in 2018
- Self-order kiosks dominate NRA Show
- How Cracker Barrel is reaching Gen Y, Z consumers through fast casual concept
- International Women’s Day: Q&A with 25 female execs from Subway, Tender Greens, many more
- Freshii named FastCasual’s top brand of the year
- Is your brand ready to embrace Gen Z’s obsession with over-the-top food trends?
- Delivery: Will it drive sales or gobble up profits?
- Spring beverage trends going back to the basics
- True Food Kitchen named ‘top emerging brand’ of 2018
- Digital-only pizza brand makes debut in New York
- Is there a ghost in your kitchen?
- Power couple transforms one-unit business into franchising empire
- Blaze Pizza sales on fire with 51% increase over previous year
- Firehouse CEO on ‘surviving the era of the aggregators’
- Will self-pour beer tech become the next big thing in fast casual?
- What millennials want from restaurants
To learn more about CoGoBuzz, check out the rest of our website!