Need a little help optimizing your social media strategy? No problem!
Get started with CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art, digital marketing service. Our service leverages advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions to digitally discover your audience, creating full customer profiles for every single person that logs into your HotSpot. Gaining valuable metrics and data to help your business excel on social media. On top of that, our service is designed from-the-ground up to get your business more followers automatically.
Between Facebook and Twitter, it can be a challenge deciding which one your business should prioritize. Not sure which platform is right for you? Head over to HubSpot at the link below!
For your viewing convenience, here’s a quick recap of the article.
- While 24% of US adults are on Twitter, nearly 70% are on Facebook. Twitter tends to skew younger however, but Facebook’s mass appeal remains unparalleled.
- Twitter users are active, with about 46% accessing the platform daily.
- Twitter is popular with news-seekers. 74% of users get their news from the platform.
- Facebook remains a superior alternative for long-term engagement.
- Facebook users check the app more times per day than Twitter users (8 times versus 5).
- Twitter’s short-burst posts provide an easier way to engage distracted customers. Facebook is more in-depth.
- For advertising purposes, both platforms boast impressive targeting mechanics. While Twitter’s advertising tends to cost more than Facebook, it also tends to have a higher CTR (click-through rate) than Facebook.
Want to learn more about CoGoBuzz? Check out the rest of our website!