Does your restaurant have a nearby college? If so, you’re definitely going to want to tap into that market.
Attracting new demographics to your restaurant, including college students, is easy with CoGoBuzz. Our digital marketing service leverages WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions to promote your restaurant directly to your customers’ mobile devices. Get automatic social media followers, more repeat customers, and even implement a digital text-based loyalty program.
At the link below, QSR Magazine explains why your restaurant should be attracting college students. Check it out!
For your viewing convenience, here’s a quick recap of the article top points.
- 58% of college students eat at off-campus quick service restaurants at least once a week, according to Datassential.
- College students today are the oldest portion of Gen Z. As such, they look for brands that reflect their personal beliefs, according to Susan Schwallie of the NPD Group.
- 49% of students identify as foodies, according to Datassential findings.
- College students are very informed on the latest health trends.
- Datassential reports that almost half are avoiding at least a single allergen.
- Convenience is key, with Datassential reporting that 65% identify speed/convenience as the most significant reason for choosing delivery.
- College students today care deeply about the environment.