Want to create the best possible brand experience? Look no further than integrated marketing. Integrated marketing is a way of unifying different elements of your marketing to create a more streamlined brand experience. Not only is it highly effective, but when properly executed, it’s sure to pay off in the long run.
Of course, creating a successful integrated marketing campaign can be a challenge. Especially for small businesses or companies that have never developed one before. Fortunately, we’ve got a solution. Get started with CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art digital marketing service. Leveraging industry-leading WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions, CoGoBuzz promotes your business, learns about your customers, and delivers the results you need automatically. Our service makes developing and implementing an integrated marketing campaign infinitely easier.
Want to get more in-depth on the intricacies of integrated marketing? Head over to HubSpot at the link below.
The Ultimate Guide to Integrated Marketing
For your viewing convenience, here’s a quick recap of some of the article’s key points.
On building an integrated marketing campaign
- Establish your overarching campaign goal
- Choose your marketing channels and set goals for each one
- Define your buyer personas by channel
- Identify your channel managers
- Create adaptable marketing assets and messaging
- Establish your plan for collecting leads
- Launch, measure, and iterate your campaign
Strategies and best practices
- Align Behind the Scenes
- Consider the Channel Transition
- Don’t Neglect the Small Overlaps