Generational marketing can be tricky. Every generation has different tastes to keep in mind. And some generations are easier to overlook than others.
Case in point? Gen X. AKA “the forgotten generation.” Between the Baby Boomers, Millennials, and Gen Z, this generation tends to be a little overshadowed.
It’s time for your restaurant to make the most of generational marketing. Marketing across generational lines is a lot easier with a little help. And we think we’ve got what you’re looking for with CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art digital marketing service.
Our affordable service leverages WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions to incentivize customers to return to your restaurant, even after just a single visit. Leveraging your in-store WiFi, we’ll get you more Facebook followers automatically. Because customers login to WiFi with their Facebook profile, Email, or phone number, we even produce fully realized customer profiles. On top of that, our service comes packed with a fully-digital, text-based loyalty program. Use it to engage and reward every generation on a more personal level.
Want to learn more about the importance of Gen X in today’s marketing place? QSR Magazine has you covered. Check out their article at the link below.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the article’s central points.
- Gen X may be the smallest generation, but their earning power is at its peak.
- Sourcing info from Datassential, they specify that Gen X holds 31% of national income, yet they only compose 25% of the total population.
- Quick-serve and fast-casual restaurants should cater to this generation.
- As they age, nutrition is becoming a bigger deal for Gen X members.
- Value is key.
- Customization is important. They like all-inclusive meal packages (e.g. includes a drink and dessert).