Millennial marketing has been a hot topic for a long time now. And for good reason. According to Accenture, millennial spending power is set to grow to $1.4 trillion this year, representing 30% of all retail sales.
Want to make marketing to millennials easier? We think we’ve got what you’re looking for with CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art digital marketing service.
With our service, we’ll set your business up with a loyalty program guaranteed to resonate with millennials. CoGoBuzz has a diverse array of features designed to keep your customers engaged, rewarded, and involved. Our service simplifies customer engagement down to a simple text message, letting you connect with your customers on the devices they use the most. Automate entire campaigns ahead of time, send birthday messages, and more!
Interested in learning more about millennials? We’re sharing an article from HubSpot featuring 34 vital statistics to help fuel your millennial marketing knowledge. Check it out at the link below.
For your viewing convenience, here’s five of our favorite statistics from the article.
- There’s 831 million millennials out there, according to the U.S. Census.
- Over 94% of them use digital coupons on an active basis, according to a report from Valassis.
- 71% regularly use their mobile devices for online shopping, according to AdWeek.
- Millennials are the most educated generation yet, with about 39% holding a bachelor’s degree or higher, according to Pew Research Center.
- On average, they spend two hours and 38 minutes daily on social media, according to the World Economic Forum.