Social media is constantly changing. As a marketer, there’s a lot to know in 2020. Just last week, we covered a selection of up-to-date data-backed advice for better social media marketing. Be sure to check it out.
Successful social media marketing in 2020 means understanding your audience. With CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art service, we’re here to help make that happen. Leveraging advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email solutions, our service digitally discovers your audience. CoGoBuzz creates full customer profiles for every single person that logs into your HotSpot. You’ll be gaining fully trackable metrics and crucial data to help your business succeed on social media. And that’s not all. Our service is designed from-the-ground up to get your business more followers automatically. You’re going to love it.
Today, we’re also sharing an article from Entrepreneur covering seven social media myths and why they’re not necessarily true. Check it out at the link below.
For your viewing convenience, here’s all seven myths recapped.
- Negative feedback can be safely ignored
- Email is no longer relevant
- All content represents thought leadership
- Social media and content marketing are two different campaigns
- Content topics must be limited to protect your secrets
- Social media marketing is primarily for generating new customers
- Social media metrics cannot be measured