How’s your brand doing on Instagram? When it comes to marketing effectively on the platform, it’s easier to make mistakes than you might think.
If you want to make the most of your Instagram presence, you need to understand your audience. With CoGoBuzz, our state-of-the-art service, we’ll help make that happen.
Our automated customer engagement solutions will take your social media to the next level. Through advanced WiFi, SMS, and Email services, we’ll help you digitally discover your audience. We hook you up with fully trackable metrics revealing the most crucial data behind all of your customers. On top of that? CoGoBuzz gets you more social media followers – Automatically!
Today, we’re also sharing an article from HubSpot covering eight Instagram mistakes to avoid in 2020. Check it out at the link below.
For your viewing convenience, here’s all the mistakes listed in the article.
- Brands don’t take time to plan out an Instagram strategy.
- Brands focus on production quality rather than audience value.
- Brands don’t determine a posting frequency that’s right for them.
- Brands purchase followers or engagements.
- Brands focus on gaining — but not retaining — followers.
- Brands are overly promotional.
- Brands use as many hashtags as they can think of.
- Brands avoid Instagram completely.